In the spring of 2018, I developed an advertising campaign for Storylab Interactive. We used the campaign for social media and vinyl event banners. I enjoyed the process of this project, which took about a week to complete. I created the tagline and made a few designs at first with photos from Unsplash. Then, we decided to make a few that were more customized. So my colleagues, Ben and Theresa did a photoshoot with me.
First, we planned how the photos should look and gathered lights to create the effect we desired. We wanted only the face of the subject lit up and the rest black. Theresa was the photographer. Ben and I posed and held the lights. We had to try a few different lights and angles to get what we wanted. After the shoot, I edited the photographs and cut out pictures of the flowers in Adobe Photoshop. I then drew the circuits in Adobe Illustrator and collaged everything together.